Your health is your wealth, guard it with knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.
Workers Compensation Coverage or L&I; Insurance
If You Are Injured On the Job In Tacoma, Washington Workers' Compensation Will Pay For All Necessary Medical Massage Treatment!
Washington Workers' Compensation medical division's mission is to promote access to appropriate, quality healthcare to injured workers at a reasonable cost to employers. Appropriate quality healthcare for injured workers include medical massage therapy.
If you have been injured on the job in Tacoma area and you have any muscle aches, pains, sprains or strains... medial massage therapy should be a part of your medical care.
So the big question is what is the process to get workers' compensation to cover your work related injury at the Holistic Medical Massage Clinic in Tacoma?
If you have experienced a work-related injury and you want to be treated by one of our medical massage therapist, please do the following to receive authorization so that Workers' Compensation will cover your treatment costs:
Steps to receive authorization for medical massage treatment:
1. Notify your employer about injury. The employer should make the injury report for L&I; insurance.
2. Contact the medical doctor to get the prescription of medical necessity so that your medical massage therapy will be included as a part of your treatment plan.
3. Contact the claims adjuster of L&I; to inform about injury and the doctor prescription
4. Present the prescription at Holistic Medical Massage Clinic. Our experienced staff will be happy to get authorization from L&I; insurance for medical massage therapy as a part of your treatment plan.
5. Once we receive the necessary authorization from your workers' compensation insurance, we will contact you to schedule your appointments.