Your health is your wealth, guard it with knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
This Amazing breakthrough in carpal tunnel diagnosis and treatment will shock you when you find out how easy it is to get rid of your wrist and hand pain, numbness and tingling; all without relying on taking medications or having surgery.
Carpal tunnel symptoms of burning pain, numbness and tingling in the wrist, fingers and hand may not be caused by compression of the median nerve at only the wrist as most doctors think.
Compression of the nerves involved with the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome can occur at least 6 different places. These include muscle groups starting at the neck, shoulder, collar-bone, arm, elbow and wrist.
A study published in Journal of Hand Surgery finds that 57% of the patients, who had carpal tunnel surgery, had re-occurring pain, numbness or tingling sensations.
Here are some more disappointing statistic related to carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Up to 36% of all Carpal Tunnel Syndrome patients require unlimited medical treatment.
- Only 23% of all Carpal Tunnel Syndrome patients were able to return to their previous professions following surgery.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome results in the highest number of days lost among all work related injuries.
- Almost half of the Carpal Tunnel cases result in 31 days or more of work loss. National Center for Health Statistics.
- Surgery for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the second most common type of surgery performed in the U.
- Approximately 260,000 carpal tunnel release operations are performed each year, with 47% of the cases considered to be work related. National Center for Health Statistics.
If your doctor has suggested you consult an orthopedic surgeon or, if you've already had carpal tunnel surgery performed on your wrist, then there is important information about your carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms you simply must know!
Medical Massage Treatment
The good news is that your therapeutic massage sessions help to get rid of your Carpal Tunnel pain.
On the first visit the therapist evaluates the patient by screening gait patterns and measuring the positioning of the body to determine musculoskeletal distortion, biomechanical dysfunction and soft tissue pathology that causes these patterns. An exacting analysis of proper posture and biomechanics explains the cause and effect relationship to pain. Once we know how your body works, we can determine the reason why you have pain and the other symptoms.
Then the therapist develops a treatment plan that is based on the knowledge of your body. We don’t guess, we know how to treat you because of exact analysis of your body and understanding of your problem. Your therapeutic massage treatment is custom designed for you because we apply pressure and specific techniques that are unique only for your body. That’s why our treatment of your Carpal Tunnel pain at Holistic Medical Massage Clinic in Tacoma is effective and different from others.
Once the body is balanced, the patient is able to restore an efficient way for energy to move. Free energy is used by the body to work more efficiently and improves all physiological activities.